3 and 4 Year Olds
Part of our Junior Camp, Banner Beginnings offers our youngest campers the opportunity to experience all the excitement of camp while meeting the individualized needs of pre-schoolers. Banner’s littlest campers enjoy the benefits of a small, nurturing environment. Loving, attentive counselors provide care and encouragement. Skill development, confidence building and small group interaction are emphasized. Leadership Team members who are early-childhood experts and moms themselves provide continuous supervision and attention. Regular phone communication is maintained between Leadership Team members and parents to discuss camper experiences and how to best care for your child.
Campers participate in swimming, games, introduction to sports, music, creative movement and creative play. All activities include the use of safe, scaled-down or over-sized equipment designed especially for them. Art projects, nature and story-time round out the day and provide relaxed opportunities for slowing down. Banner Beginnings is the perfect blend of nurture and adventure, and is the ideal introduction to Banner Day Camp.
- 3 or 5 day a week program (M,W,F or T,Th,F)
- Fun-filled, developmentally appropriate programming
- Nurturing environment led by early childhood specialists
- 3-to-1 camper to counselor ratio
- Exclusive program area for Banner Beginnings campers
- Safe, scaled-down equipment and playing fields
- Entry level tuition
- Full day program with door-to-door bus service
- Optional 2 pm parent early pickup