Banner Quick Facts
- Campers may sign up for four week or eight week sessions.
- Additional weeks may be available and added to a four week session.
- Banner Beginnings and Junior Campers may come three or five days per week.
- Banner’s camper-to-staff ratio is unsurpassed, with approximately three campers per staff member.
- Counselors and staff take part in an intense week-long orientation and ongoing child-centered education throughout the summer.
- Banner’s on-site infirmary is staffed with registered nurses.
- Door-to-door transportation is provided by fully accredited, licensed drivers in full-size school buses.
- Campers are picked up at approximately 9:00 am and dropped off around 4:00 pm.
- Banner Beginnings campers may participate in an optional 2:00 pm early parent pick-up or stay for the entire day and ride their bus home.
- Parents may arrange to pick their child up from camp early by calling the Banner office.
- Indoor air-conditioned facilities and covered pavilions allow camp to continue during inclement weather.
- Banner offers a delicious hot lunch program for campers who choose.
- Campers may bring their own sack lunches, which are held in refrigerators until lunchtime.
- Lunches are served in the air-conditioned Banner Dining Hall. Friday cookouts are held under shady oak trees in the picnic grove.
- Beverages and snacks are provided each day for all campers.